Main Audio Reviews Stats 4 Fans

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

The BEST sprite flash I've ever seen

Wow...! That was the best fight scene I've ever seen in a flash. The beginning starts out kind of slow, and it just builds up and up. The way Ryu dodged scorpions stingers when they were battling in the sky was just amazing. When they both reached danger, I was glued to my seat.

It might be even better with some voice acting, although that could really ruin it if done wrong. I guess text is pretty good, but voice acting might be worth a try.

I really really hope you make another, preferably Cyrax or Sub Zero vs Ken or Akuma. I think the music really fit, and you matched the fighting to it perfectly (Like when Ryu took Scorpion and ran into the Energy Ball). Overall, Awesome flash.

littleFoot littleFoot

Just wow

This is seriously a work of art. The amazing amounts of detail in the backgrounds was crazy. I also loved the way characters moved and the physics. Can't wait for the next, which will probably be a while.

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

WOW! Damn, that kicked ass!

Man that reminded me of Vampire Hunter D - Bloodlust alot, and it was still awesome. It really felt like I was watching an anime at one point, and the camera work was well done. Shading and backgrounds were great. I hope you continue this, or make a different type of flash similar to the style of this one. It needs some dialogue and and a more developed character design though. Good work.

Negative 001 - The Call Negative 001 - The Call

Intresting...

This was original, and I liked the art style. It was pretty short, but it was good. The voices were clean, and none of the mic noise was there. Make more!

Coleoptera Bibliophile Coleoptera Bibliophile

What the hell?

What the hell?

Ambush! Ambush!

Wow nice!

That was extremely professional looking. The line tool really gave it a smooth animation process and Kirby looked really good. Can't wait for your next works.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

YES! Salad Fingers is back! and with new shoes!

I've been waiting for a new Salad Fingers and I was getting worried that you ended the series. Just in time, and I'm impressed. You've kept the atmosphere dark as ever, and the weirdness is also just as good. You've also improved alot! If you take a look at episode 1 then episode 6 you can clearly see the differences in detail, animation, and textures. I can't wait for the next!

legacy of kain animated legacy of kain animated

That was awesome

Man, there's not enough good fight scenes on NG. Well drawn, good fight, cool music, what more could u ask for?

Robots in Ancient Greece Robots in Ancient Greece

This completely and utterly sucked

WOW! That was the most... Boring, pointless, uncomical, waste of time ever. I can't believe this got front page. The music sucked, the use of flash sucked, and the whole idea in general sucked. Next time, increase your framerate, have some animation going on, and get a better idea.

VEIN Act II VEIN Act II

Good but boring

The art style was pretty cool, I liked how there were alot of shades and you still animated but the thing that hurt this flash alot was the girl voice actor. My god, never in my life have I heard someone so emotionless. You might as well have had the female windows voice do it. The story was also kind of boring. Could've had better dialogue or characters.